Need to Accelerate CAD Extensions Development?
Aberdeen research shows that over 48% of companies struggle with designs being unable to adapt to changes, 57% claiming the problem lies in the lack of CAD experts. At the same time, 71% of best-in-class companies consider user training in CAD skills to be one of the top four CAD challenges. Using external resources for training will free up resource-constrained companies to focus on the design process rather than training new or relatively inexperienced users.
Altoros can help accelerate time-to-market and improve return on investment (ROI) for companies that develop software related to 3D PLM/CAD/CAM platforms, such as AutoCAD, CATIA V5, Siemens NX, CAA V5, Open CasCADE, and Euclid 3.
Altoros assisted ISVs, software consulting, and manufacturing companies to design and develop a wide range of add-ins and custom applications. With extensive expertise in aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing industries, Altoros can develop CAD extensions of any complexity using C/C++, C#, and Java technologies.
Recent CAD experience:
- Tool for generating data compatible with automatic idealization process (IDEM)
- Application for designing the steam generator of the nuclear reactor
- Flexible application to automate the creation of Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Tool for simplifying the process of designing movable parts of plane (ailerons, flaps, etc.)
- System for preparation, simulation, execution, and validation of manufacturing process
- Availability of software specialists who have profound experience in various CAD/CAM/PLM applications development
- Cost efficiency of usage software developers who reside in Eastern Europe
- Ability to work on-site for extensive period of time
- Excellent English skills
- Mature software development lifecycle and QA procedures
- Lower cost of software development
- Flexibility in the size of the development team
- Ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Improved quality of the software
- Unique performance assessment system for better productivity