How to Build a Private Blockchain Network: 1-Day Business Course
Attend this intensive one-day course before you make a decision to build a proof of concept or a minimum viable product for your corporate blockchain. You will learn how to deploy a multi-host private network, get familiar with smart contracts applied in popular use cases and various business scenarios.
Who should attend
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
- The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Smart contract: how it works on Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
- Introduction to the blockchain technology
- Public and permissioned blockchains
- An overview of the Hyperledger Project and its frameworks for business: Indy, Iroha, and Sawtooth
- The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric. The network participants, components, transaction processing, smart contracts functioning.
- Use cases overview: banking, finance, investments, OTC market, standardized trading, syndicated loan, clearing systems, insurance, supply chain, pharmaceuticals, shared services.
- Developed by Altoros: “A corporate bond issuing and trading platform”; “(Re)insurance platform”
- Test network deployment and transactions processing: local and multi-server mode
- Use Hyperledger Composer to create the first blockchain application for your business case
- Measure the performance of your corporate blockchain with Hyperledger Caliper and troubleshoot the network
- Hands-on practice with a demo networks (PoCs): “Supply chain for Automotive industry” and “OTC trading platform”. Participants play the roles of the network nodes: create assets, process transactions, and generate reports.
- Your laptop with Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.x
- Basic understanding of blockchain is nice to have, but not required
Contact us to request your free 1-hour consultation with one of Altoros’ digital business transformation experts.