Need Microsoft Dynamics Customization or Development?
Forrester found that two-thirds of CRM users are unhappy with their systems and make complaints on the ease of use; more than 50% are not satisfied with their CRM system’s return on investment (ROI). The problem mostly lies in a lack of necessary system/process customization and integration with other corporate applications, such as ERP/accounting suites and legacy systems.
Through the last years, Altoros helped companies align their MS Dynamics applications with business needs and improve ROI with custom MS CRM development, integration, process customization, training, and consulting. With profound experience in .NET, C#, C++, WPF, WCF, and other Microsoft technologies, Altoros assisted its customers in integrating applications (including J2EE, mainframe, ERP, and CRM systems), re-engineering applications from legacy systems, mainframes, the Web, and desktop applications, as well as managed upgrades and provided technical support for existing custom and packaged MS Dynamics software.
Microsoft CRM services provided:
- Customization of MS CRM workflow; process automation; custom Microsoft Dynamics development and redeployment
- Migration from/to another CRM packages, such as ACT!, GoldMine, SugarCRM, Salesforce CRM, Oracle CRM, etc.
- MS Dynamics data backup
- Integration with other automation systems (including ERP, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Data Storage, Project Management, etc.)
Benefits to your company:
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET, C#, and C++ applications design and development, migrating and re-engineering CRM/ERP applications, managing upgrades and technical support for MS CRM
- Lower costs by hiring expert MS Dynamics developers and consultants who reside in Eastern Europe, which also eliminates typical outsourcing barriers related to cultural proximity (You can save up to 30% of your current MS Dynamics development budget!)
- Improved time-to-market, shortened software development life-cycle, and ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to eliminate delayed product releases
- Flexibility in the size of your Microsoft Dynamics development/customization team
- Unique performance assessment system that allows motivating team members for constant improvement, tracking their individual progress, and preventing programmers from spending billable hours ineffectively